Hello, We have handpicked 23 Rucksacks, within capacity range of 50-75 Liters. These Rucksacks are available in India and are within budget of ₹3000. The Material used manufacturing includes Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic. The build quality is equivalent to Wildcraft and also out of these Rucksacks, 3 Rucksacks are from Wildcraft as well. Rucksacks were handpicked from 8 different Brands: Attache, Bag-Age, Bleu, Da Tasche, Inlander, Mount Track, Wildcraft, Yark. These Rucksacks are available in following colors: Neon Blue-Black, Navy Blue, Black, Red, Blue, Multicolor, Dark Blue, Neon Blue-Grey, Red-Grey, Orange, Orange & Navy Blue; within Weight Range of 798–1430 Grams; Closures composed of: Drawstring, Buckles, Quick Lace, Zipper. The Manufacturer & Seller Warranty is also provided for the duration 0.5–5 Years. Some of these Rucksacks do also have Laptop Compartment and following Laptop Sizes are supported: 14, 15, 15.6 (Inches). The Special Features includes: Shoe Compartment, Water/Weather Resistance. Rain Cover is also included with some of these rucksacks. These rucksacks are ideal for but not limited to: trekking/hiking, occassional travellers, any outdoor activity like: camping, going to vacation etc. Customers have used these Rucksacks for: Long vacation of almost 15 days, Rigorous Himachal trek, Travelled to spiti valley, kasol, Tour at kufri shimla, rural Maharashtra for a long weekend , Leh Ladakh, bike trip in Leh, two day trekking to Kolukkumalai Hills near Munnar, roopkund - Himalayas trek for 8 days, ladhak bike trip (10days) , North east trekking, shillong trip and even some customers have Completed One trek Chandarakahni Pass with it.
Here are the some of the extracted features from these backpacks:
[ Adjustable Straps: ]Yes
[ Adjustable Waist Belt: ]Yes
[ Brands: ]Attache, Bag-Age, Bleu, Da Tasche, Inlander, Mount Track, Wildcraft, Yark
[ Back Padding: ]Yes
[ Back Strap: ]Yes
[ Bottle/Umbrella Holders|Pouches: ]
- Mesh Bottle Holders, Umbrella Pouch
- Has two side mesh pockets for bottles. Additional 5 lts. storage at top
[ Capacity: ]50, 55, 60, 65 (Liters)
[ Chest Strap: ]Yes
[ Closure: ]Drawstring, Buckles, Quick Lace, Zipper
[ Colors: ]Neon Blue-Black, Navy Blue, Black, Red, Blue, Multicolor, Dark Blue, Neon Blue-Grey, Red-Grey, Orange, Orange & Navy Blue
[ Clip holders: ]Yes
[ Customers Bought this bag for: ]
- Bought it for my son. He is quite happy.
- As a gift to my girlfrined and she is loving it
- Very spacious, Sturdy and seems long lasting.Very Very good travel bag. After touch and feel Ordered one more for my wife.
[ Customers have used these Rucksacks for: ]
- Long vacation of almost 15 days
- Used it for 8 days of trekking
- Trekking for 15 days
- Used it for 3 long trips so far without any complaints
- Used it for rigorous Himachal trek.
- Travelled to spiti valley, kasol with this bag.
- Took it to a travel carrying almost 16 kgs of stuff and the bag held it nicely.
- Tour at kufri.,shimla
- Bag is perfectly fine for those who using it for shifting their clothes to long distance. Even after full loading, it is comfortable to carry this bag.
- Just adequate for light/moderate hiking trip
- Very tough and useful. Used it for a Himalayan trek with loads of 16kgs and boy it did well. No need to buy the over-rated branded bags. Decent design too.
- Very sturdy and solid in quality. Recently camped in rural Maharashtra for a long weekend and must say this backpack surprised very pleasantly. I was able to pack in full 3 day clothing along with jackets, warmer, blanket etc for the cold nights. Inside this awesome packback, along with clothing I was able to pack my tent and a rolled up yoga mat too! Being a yogi, I carry my yoga mat with me during camping. The 60 litres of space is awesome to pack in surprising amount of stuff. The top hood can be used to keep a sleeping bag though I used it to keep fruits and snacks this time around. The backpack is built with great quality material. I carried one 2.25 L water bottle in one side mesh pocket and another 1.25 L in the other side pocket. No problem in terms of quality, space or pockets. I used front top pocket to put a medium size Bluetooth speaker, a flash light, a big size 22k capacity mobile battery bank, some paper and plastic cutlery and other useful stuff. The bottom front pocket is big enough to keep a medium size notebook along with couple of magazines and some newspaper. All this stuff made my backpack a little heavy at around 12-13 kgs. Which made the 30 min hike at the top of the mountain tiring but the scenic view of the lake and valley were magical and more than makes up for a little heavy backpack.
- Loved the product! Very spacious! Used it when I went to Leh Ladakh. A must buy for week-long trips!
- Carried my luggage to a bike trip in Leh. I loved it.
- Like it very much for my weekly travel.
- Used it for my Ladakh trip. And many short trips. Till now it's all ok.
- Went for a two day trekking to Kolukkumalai Hills near Munnar. This inlander backpack was a bad idea. It was rugged and good but felt somewhat heavy even with minimum luggage. These types of bags are more ideal for plain land trekking and not much suitable for mountain trekking. I had a tough time moving with this backpack and climbing around 7000 feet. Even with the chest straps this bag kept moving around the shoulders and after sometime I felt this to be a burden and thought I should not have bought this for a mountain trek. However, the quality is very good and can take a lot of abuse as I even dragged it for sometime and it completely withstood that. Again do not buy this if you are trekking upwards a mountain.
- Tough one! Best under this category and served well for my 10 day trip( rough hike)
- Used this product for roopkund - Himalayas trek for 8 days and it lives up to the mark.
- It tolerated rain, snow for 4 days. My friend had a problem with rain cover as it was small but it was good for me. Overall good product
- I went for a tour for 8 days and this is enough package for this duration of days.
- The bag is very good and I used it for my overall 16 days trip to Ladakh
- Its a nice bag..we used it for a ladhak bike trip (10days) we loaded fully and it was around 17kg due to our rough usage there was some wear and tear but its a nice product at this price range..
- Completed One trek Chandarakahni Pass with it.
- One of the best Trekking bag. i went to North east trekking and this rucksack is my best buddy.
- Best rucksack ..had travelled to ladhak with this and it was comfy and easy to travel.
- Amazing Backpack. Has a lot of capacity, enough to pack items for a 10 day trip.
- I travelled on a 3 day trip with this bag and this Rucksack helped me a lot.
- Bought this 2months ago for my 14 days leh ladakh tour
- Have had it for 3 months now and have used it on 3 trips. Each trip the bag was loaded to the brim with a max weight of 15kgs and it holds like rock. The shoulder straps are very comfy and make the bag feel light. Conclusion, a great product for a great price, just go for it!
- I took this on my 1 month tour.
- Tested it in medium to low rain in a shillong trip. The rain cover is ok but won't hold up in heavy rains.. that being said my clothes inside remained pretty dry in Shillong's allways raining weather..
[ Dimensions Height x Length x Width (Centimeters): ]
- 59 x 34 x 24
- 60 x 18 x 36
- 60 x 26 x 24
- 60 x 31 x 24
- 60 x 37 x 24
- 70 x 30 x 20
- 80 x 30 x 17
[ Expandable Sack Opening: ]Yes
[ Hip Belt: ]Yes
[ Ideal/Good/Suitable for/as: ]
- Will be good for a trip of 5-7 days
- Good for traveling, enough space to keep your belongings.
- Could use as a carry on during air travel.
- Good pick for a 10 days hiking
- Perfect for 10 day trip
- Can also use it for a 2 week trip
- Good rucksack for tracking
- Enthusiast trekkers
- Great rucksack for 5days travel and the height is perfect for a sort guy like me 5".2'
- Hold a lot of stuff for a 7-10 day trip
- Perfect For Hiking,Occasional Travel,Day-To-Day Use,Pack Beach Accessories, Suitcase Alternative, Storing Diapers,College, Camera Compartment, Camping And More,And Great Gift For Everyone
- Used to travel a lot in my royal Enfield
- 3-4 days journey in summers
- Awesome for trekking and hiking
- Really good one for a week tour
- Very spacious.good for long journeys
- Hill Climbing and Rough Usage
- This backpack is perfect for any outdoor activity, including are camping, hiking, travelling, trekking, etc. Going on a vacation, to school or just shopping? This multiuse backpack can fit all of your needs no matter what they are!
- Hikers and travellers
- Roomy Enough For Your Hammock, Clothes,Towel, Books
- Nice bag and suitable for 5-6 travelling
- Enough space for 2-3 days trip
- Ideal For Unisex
- Good enough for 8-10 days travel.
- 60ltr is enough for 10 days trip according to me
- Very good for 10-12 days trip
- Great for 5-7 day trips
- Good for occassional travellers
- Perfect for week-long getaways
- Rucksack is not for serious hiking, but week-long vacations.
- Suitable for 4- 5 days trip.
- Perfect buy For Travellers.
- Excellent bag value for money. we can take clothes and other accessories for 15 days easily. spacious and sturdy material bag.
- Perfect for trekking/hiking.
- Good purchase for hiking and trekking
[ Internal Frames for back support: ]
- Back has T shaped iron rod for support and thin cardboard and foam padding to allow evaporation of sweat.
[ Laptop Compartment: ]Yes
[ Laundry Compartment: ]Yes
[ Lockable zips: ]Yes
[ Material: ]Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic
[ Metal/Aluminum Support Frame: ]There is metal strip to support our back from back pain.
[ No. of Compartments: ]1, 5, Multiple
[ No. of Pockets: ]3, 5, Multiple
[ No of Bottle Holder(s)/Pocket/Pouch: ]1, Both Side Mesh Pockets
[ Padded Handles: ]Yes
[ Rain Cover: ]Rain Cover Included, Integrated Rain Cover
[ Rucksack can hold weight upto: ]
- In addition to it, the material is good enough to hold 10-12 kgs of weight and also, the weight distribution between the shoulders and the rest of the body is so good that one hardly feels tired during treks.
- I took it to a travel carrying almost 16 kgs of stuff and the bag held it nicely.
- All this stuff made my backpack a little heavy at around 12-13 kgs. Which made the 30 min hike at the top of the mountain tiring but the scenic view of the lake and valley were magical and more than makes up for a little heavy backpack.
- The Material is good to hold 15-20kg weight with comfortable position of belts to distribute the weight on your body during Trekking tours.
- Its a nice bag..we used it for a ladhak bike trip (10days) we loaded fully and it was around 17kg
- Try to buy bigger in capacity. The max weight it supported for me was 12.5 kg.
- I relocated with a lot of heavy luggage, this bag alone had 17kg in this
- Each trip the bag was loaded to the brim with a max weight of 15kgs and it holds like rock. The shoulder straps are very comfy and make the bag feel light.
- Bag was stuffed with clothes and shoes and total bag weight was 9 kgs
- I carry my luggage of 18 to 20 kgs with me but this bag doesnt look it can occupy such bulk weight in it.
[ Supported Laptop Sizes: ]14, 15, 15.6 (Inches)
[ Warranty Description: ]
- Warranty against any defects due to faulty workmanship or material for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase
- 6 months manufacturer warranty is non-transferable and valid for 1 year from the original date of purchase
- 2 year manufacturer warranty is non-transferable and valid for 1 year from the original date of purchase
[ Warranty Duration: ]0.5, 1, 2, 5 (Years)
[ Warranty Type: ]Manufacturer & Seller
[ Waist Pockets: ]Yes
[ Water Resistance: ]Water Resistant
[ Weather Resistant: ]Yes
[ Weight: ]798, 889, 898, 980, 948, 998, 1050, 1170, 1180, 1430 (Grams)
[ Shoe Compartment: ]
- Main compartment has a zipper at the bottom which opens out to the shoe compartment
- You will find a half division around the bottom of the bag attached by a chain, which at first might startle the customer. but I find it intersteing and useful. You can place heavy things in it, or things you want to keep apart from the cloths etc, say shoes or other stuff.
[ Slots: ]Bag contains 2 big slots and 3 small slots one big one and another one is inner slot. Laptops can be placed in inner slot
[ Tools Carry Loop at Front: ]Yes
[ Zippered Space On Hood: ]Yes
#23/23 Wildcraft 60 Ltrs Black Rucksack (8903338073819)
Wildcraft https://www.alex21c.com/recommendations/Includes/Media/Images/Brands/Logo/wildcraft.png https://wildcraft.com/ One part of the duo that runs Wildcraft today, Gaurav is responsible for Design, Sourcing, Marketing, Sales & People functions at Wildcraft. Before a chance encounter turned into a journey of a lifetime, Gaurav was holding leadership roles at Standard Chartered. Gaurav's business acumen & keen understanding of the segment has been central to Wildcraft's transformation from a fledgling hobby to a thriving firm, that today is over 2,600 people strong. He enjoys pushing people to take-up challenges & spending time with the youngsters in the team. Gaurav holds a Postgraduate in Management from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. Dinesh is one of India's leading climber & outdoorsman. His love for the outdoors led to the inception of Wildcraft. He has been an integral part of Wildcraft's journey right from creating the company's first product to building the foundations of the company. Dinesh's appetite for the outdoors and adventure has seen him travel the world doing everything from bouldering in Karnataka to canyoneering in the U.S.A. He continues to travel and pursue his unbridled passion for the outdoors while assisting the product design & development teams at Wildcraft. Dinesh is a certified NOLS instructor and holds a degree in engineering. One part of the duo that runs Wildcraft today, Siddharth heads Wildcraft's Supply Chain, Production, Finance and Information Systems. Prior to his entrepreneurial journey at Wildcraft, Siddharth worked in leadership roles across the globe with General Electric and Hewitt Associates. His enthusiasm for numbers, technology and operational efficiency has been key to Wildcraft's exponential growth. Siddharth enjoys to push the envelope and motivate the Wildcraft team to achieve the best they can. He believes that young people have a potential to deliver extraordinary results given the right opportunity. Siddharth holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Management from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. It was the late 1990’s, when the idea of adventure and outdoor activities in india were rather unheard of; a group of friends, who were passionate about the outdoors, started wildcraft in a garage. In what we call the 'Garage Years', began our exploratory phase. It was a distant dream, as the few people who were into the outdoors would either get their equipment from stores abroad or buy it second-hand. Most of the equipment available then was bulky, heavy, outdated and definitely very expensive; and it was this idea of enabling people for the outdoors that Wildcraft was established. Understanding the needs of different outdoor and adventure activities, we realised very early on for the need of sturdy, durable, reliable and functional products that can withstand the toughest of tough terrains. From the very beginning we were focused on creating equipment that stood for the outdoors. With time the vision began to expand along with our product base and by 2007-2008 our core team was established. Our core constituency of design and construction stood the test of time and test of the tough outdoor terrains. Whether it is apparel made of breathable materials, ergonomically designed rucksacks or waterproof footwear, our gamut of products have one mission – to enable people with gear that is durable, resilient and sturdy, for their exploration of the outdoors. For over a decade now we have channelized our passion for the outdoors into creating reliable gear that truly stands for the outdoors. Wildcraft today stands for trust, that all our customers, whether it is the outdoor enthusiasts or the urban travellers, place in us and our products. We stand for a passion that has intrinsically worked towards creating products that can endure the resilience of the great outdoors. 8903338073819 B01G5I8VBK
Here is the Rucksack:
Where to get one for you?
Here are the Specifications:
- Outer Material: Nylon, Color: Black
- Water Resistance: Water resistant; Dimensions: 31 cms x 24 cms x 60 cms (LxWxH)
Specifications—Wildcraft 60 Ltrs Black Rucksack (8903338073819)
|Model Number :
|Item Height :
|Item Length :
|Item Width :
|Volume Capacity :
|Item Weight :
|Water Resistance :
|Warranty Description :
|Warranty Type :
Here is the Product Description:
wildcraft 60 litrs rucksack
Here are the Pros:
- Good. Has a lot of space👌🏿👌🏿 
- 😻 
- Would have given five stars if it has more zip along with descent space for keeping the valuable things but apart from that it's totally worthy, lot more space to keep enough of items, a best one for long days journey, has five years warranty also, so blindly can choose this. But go ahead only with an amazon full filled product 
- Very good product 
- Amajing bag and beautiful looking and bag is very comfortable size weight nycc bag 
- Original product 
- Beautiful rucksack has lots of space and gripping is comfortable but has no laptop compartment and missing dealer stamp 
- Nyc product 
- Love it 
- Very useful 
- I purchased it for 1799 INR. Genuine Wildcraft product. Compact size (60ltr) for moderate type trek. Hope it will not disappoint me while using. 
- It's amazing... when you wear correctly, you will not feel the weight at all even after carrying for more than 2 hours. We have used it extensively for a 10days international tour. This bag accommodated all our basic needs for a family of three (ofcoarse we were travelling light). The quality is too good and with out any doubt is very durable. 
- Very good bag!!! It is very spacious and very strong it is water resistant and a perfect bag 
- Good and one hell of bag. 
- Awesome bag 
- Good one 
- No Warranty issued for this....and the quality is not as expected 
- Nice product. No defect but less pockets.. 
- Really a superb Rucksack from Wildcraft..You can use it for multipurpose journey, whether it is trekking or a long journey.. You have ample of space to keep all your stuff and belongings..The shoulder support is great, so you Don't feel any stress on your shoulders.. 
- It is one hell of a big bag!!!! Good quality but neither water resistant or waterproof... Nor they have given any covers since it is big.... I think so 
- Avarage 
- Does the work well. Really good for the price.
Size adjustment parts seem to be slightly loose - need to tighten one side after 5-6 uses. It may also be my mistake, but leaving four stars because of this. 
- Good product... 
- Looks good...feels sturdy...very spacious..the gloss is not the same as in the picture... 
- Fine material ... fantastic looks and design...well back support ....plenty of space ...go for it 
- Itzz okay okay...material from da front side is too thin..otherwise itzz gud 
- Good quality. Only disappointment is that the bag cannot be locked. 
- One of the trusted brands in bags and luggage's, guys go for it. The best part is 5 years warranty, what else do we need. 
- Meets expectation 
- It is a great rucksack 
- Ok kind of product... 
- Space is good enough but aesthetic is not same as shown in images its not that much shiny but overall it is good product 
- It would have been 5 stars if there was a zip in the center or bottom for direct access. You will have to dig in deep to reach the stuff that's at the base so pack carefully. 
- Love it 
- Good and quality product for this rate, all as per description. I'm happy 
- Truly speaking, as a Rucksack, it lacks compartments. But still the main compartment is very spacious. 
- It was not up to the mark. In the review it said their is not steel plate. But there. Also in the review it said there is provision for a laptop. But there isn't? Fabric quality is okay. But now I feel the pricing is high. I have a korean make rucksack that was only 1700/- but good fabric, laptop space and then extra two zipper packs on the front side of the pack. Disappointing as wildcraft was not up to the mark. 
- Good product 
- It's a really beautiful rucksack. Apart from the hood pocket, it features two bottle holding compartments. Other than that, there are no extra pockets. Great build, plus a good back support frame. High-quality materials used! Brownie points to the seller who dispatched it early after a request to him by mail. Arrived in 4 days!
I'm going on a 14 day trip and I think it can accomodate (for a guy) all my belongings.
Can't wait to take it to my journey! 
- I want to buy this and you are giving it an attractive price..
but the questions are in my mind, how it can be in a such low price?
and you are not giving warranty.. 
Here are the Cons:
- It's material was too thin 
- I bought this product during a sale for 2899, now its even cheaper in a non sale period ( 2699 INR). This explains it for me. The quality of this item is very poor. I took it for a trek to the Skandagiri hills. The entire weight of the bag was less than 25 kgs. The buckle snapped off and i slipped. Upon falling down i realised the bag was torn at the major stitch points, which was very shocking to see. I never have seen such a bad product manufactured by Wildcraft yet. I will not recommend anyone to busy this product for this category. maybe you should opt for a 30L or a 45 lite one.
Incase you are hoping to buy a 60L go for Decathlon (Quechua) as my friend had bought.
I purchased this product : Wildcraft 60 Ltrs Black Rucksack (8903338073819) 
- It shows 5years warranty on it. But
There is no dealer stamp or purchase date on warranty card.
I don't believe it's an original product. 
- Not exactly which is shown in Pictures . 
- Returning this rucksack. Overall quality is not fit for any trekking activity esp.
There is only single lining of the material which could be easily damaged by any pointing edges.
Disappointed with wildcrafts rucksack quality . 
- Received black colour Puma school bag for kids instead of the Wildcraft Rucksack?!!